Are you in the market for a new gas grill, but don’t want to spend a fortune? You’re in luck! In this blog post, we’ll share our top picks for the best gas grills under $500. Whether you’re looking for a high-end model with all the bells and whistles or a more budget-friendly option, we’ve got you covered. So fire up the grill and get ready to cook up some delicious meals!
If you’re in the market for a new gas grill and want to stay under $500, this blog post is for you. We’ll go over some of the best options available so that you can make an informed decision. Gas grills are a great option for those who love to cook outdoors, so read on to learn more!
Top10 Best gas grills under $500
1. American Gourmet Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
If you are looking for one of the best gas grills under $500, the Char-Broil classic 3B 360 can be your choice. The Char-Broil classic 3B 360 is a high-quality, reliable gas grill that offers 30,000 BTUs of heat. The primary cooking surface is 360 square inches and measures 18” wide x 18” deep. The grates are porcelain-coated, making them rust-resistant and easy to both cook on and clean. The classic 360 also offers two metal side shelves for added work and prep space – each measuring 12” wide x 18” deep. The grill sits on two fixed and two 6” wheels, making it both portable and stable. It features piezo ignition for fast and reliable startups, as well as in-line stainless steel burners which are built to last.
- The rack is weatherproof and can be used outdoors.
- The burners are in-line, making them more efficient.
- You’ll be able to cook all of your favorite dishes outdoors with ease.
- Cooks up to 170 square inches of food.
- 3 stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance.
- Porcelain coatings stand up to weather and the elements.
- It heats up nicely, but it also will burn meat faster
2. MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel 30,000 BTU
The propane gas grill is the best way to cook on your outdoor patio. The stainless steel high quality control panel will give you an elegant look while it lasts, and these grills are more durable than regular ones! With its cart design that provides extra storage space for all necessary items before cooking as well as two large wheels which make moving easy throughout any part of your yard or garden area where there’s ground suitable enough–this beauty can be set up anywhere without issue whatsoever due in part thanks to four sturdy stands providing solid support during use too so don’t worry about getting dirty looks from potential guests.
- Save time and money with the push of a button.
- Always have your favorite dish ready to go when you are.
- Cook outside without worrying about the wind, rain, or snow.
- Cooks food faster and more evenly.
- Easy to clean up after cooking.
- Spend quality time with friends and family outdoors in your own backyard.
- The warming rack some times comes loose and falls
3. Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
Looking for a versatile cooking option for your kitchen? Check out the This Weber Spirit II grill which one is of the best gas grills under $500. Ready to jump into the world of grilling? This Weber Spirit II grill is a great place to start. It’s equipped with the powerful GS4 grilling system, making it perfect for everyday use. The compact open-cart design and practical folding side table make it easy to fit on any space, while the included ignition makes startup a breeze. Invite some friends over for a casual cookout and enjoy the good company and delicious food that come with grilling.
- The perfect grill for small spaces.
- The powerful GS4 grilling system.
- Transform your patio into the perfect outdoor cooking space.
- Grill like a pro, even in tight spaces.
- Cooks food evenly and thoroughly.
- Easy to clean, with a dishwasher safe grill grate.
- The side table is flimsy to grab onto to lift
4. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
The Char-Broil classic 360 3B liquid propane gas grill is a great choice for anyone who wants a durable, reliable grill that’s also easy to move around. With 30,000 BTUs of heat, this grill can cook up just about anything you want. The primary cooking surface offers 360 square inches of cooking space and the grates are porcelain-coated, making them rust-resistant and easy to both cook on and clean. The 8,000 BTU side burner is perfect for sides and sauces while you grill and the metal side shelf provides much needed work and prep space. The two fixed wheels and two 6-inch wheels make the grill portable and stable.
- The perfect addition to your outdoor cooking space.
- Durable construction for lasting use.
- Create the perfect outdoor cooking experience.
- Cook more efficiently for big parties.
- Side burner is perfect for grilling vegetables or warming sauces.
- Enjoy a party without worrying about running out of space to cook or clean up after everyone leaves.
- Never have to worry about your sides getting cold again, because they’re right next to the main dish!
- Will use a long lighter if needed
5. Char-Broil 463660421 Performance 2-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Char-Broil Performance 2-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Grill is a professional-grade grill that’s perfect for small spaces. With 310 square-inches of primary cooking space, this grill lets you cook up a storm for 24 burgers or two whole dinners. The exclusive stainless steel finish and top-ported stainless steel burners are built to last, while the lid-mounted tempertature gauge ensures precise grilling every time. Assembly is easy, and the electronic ignition guarantees reliable burner lighting. Compact and good looking, this grill is perfect for anyone who loves to grill.
- Monitor the temperature of your grill easily and without opening it.
- Never overcook or undercook again with a consistent cooking surface.
- Your food will be cooked to perfection.
- The grease pan is removable for easy cleaning.
- You’ll have the perfect, juicy steak you’ve always wanted.
- Dinner parties with friends will be a breeze.
- Temp so far will only get to about 400 degrees max
6. Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch, Full Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
Looking for a grill that will last and impress? Look no further than the Cuisinart 4-Burner Gas Grill. This full-size grill has 44,000 BTUs of cooking heat spread evenly across 443 square inches of cooking surface. The cast iron cooking grates are easy to remove and clean, making grilling a breeze. Whether you’re looking to cook up some burgers or steaks, this grill has you covered. Don’t forget about the built-in warming rack – it provides an additional 202 square inches of space!
- Cook more food at once.
- Keep your food warm.
- Enjoy cooking without worrying about the flames getting too high and ruining your food
- Keep your hands from getting burned by the fire.
- Have a delicious dinner with friends and family.
- Sometimes paint scratches when moving
7. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill is an amazon exclusive and perfect for anyone who loves to grill. This versatile grill offers sufficient cooking space whether you are grilling for a few friends or at your next backyard party. It features porcelain-coated cast iron grates that are rust-resistant and easy to clean, as well as durable Stainless Steel burners. The removable porcelain-coated grease pan also makes for easy cleaning. Plus, push-to-start electric ignition ensures that you are able to rely on this grill every time.
- It’s easy to clean and maintain.
- Cooking is easier with the right tools.
- Stay in control of your cooking process.
- Grill like a pro every time you cook outdoors!
- 10, 000 BTU side burner for grilling anything from vegetables to steaks.
- Stainless Steel finish that is durable and stylish.
- The side tables are not braced so they won’t hold much weight.
8. Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill
The Pit Boss 200P is the perfect grill for anyone who loves to travel. This portable grill is fueled by propane and offers 275 sq. inches of cooking surface. With 20,000 BTU of heat, this grill can cook up a delicious meal in no time. The 304 stainless steel cooking grids are easy to clean and offer a sleek look when you’re not using the grill. The built-in dome thermometer ensures that your food remains at a consistent temperature, while the push and turn ignition system makes it easy to get your grill started. Whether you’re taking it on camping trips or using it at tailgate celebrations, the Pit Boss 200P is perfect for any grilling experience.
- Keeps your food warm for hours.
- Stay organized on the go.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Portable design features Folding legs and latching hood for easy carry.
- Enjoy your camping trip without worrying about cooking food or having a fire.
- There is no locking mechanism
9. Char-Griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill, Black
The Char-Griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill is the perfect choice for serious grillers. This product may be the best gas grills under $500 among other brands. With its heavy-steel construction, porcelain coated cast iron grates, and dual stacks for even heating, this grill can handle any barbecue challenge. The three stainless steel burner tubes generate a total of 40,800 BTU’s, while the 12,000 BTU side burner lets you complete all your cooking tasks with ease. Plus, with an electronic igniter probe on every burner, starting your grill has never been easier.
- Cooks your food evenly.
- Easy to use and clean up after.
- Cook your food evenly and quickly.
- You’ll be able to grill for a lot of people at once.
- Spend less time cooking, more time with friends and family!
- Get the perfect barbecue flavor you’ve been craving all year long.
- It is a quality heavy!
10. Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style Portable Propane Tabletop, Professional Gas Grill
Last but not least, the Cuisinart Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill is one of the best gas grills under $500 that you can consider for your final choice. With the Cuisinart Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill, you can enjoy professional-grade grilling performance right at home. This grill is easy to set up and features two stainless steel burners for a total of 20,000 BTUs of heat, allowing you to cook up burgers, steaks, chicken, and more with ease. The TwistStart ignition system makes starting the grill easy, while the integrated lid thermometer allows you to monitor the cooking temperature.
- The grill is lightweight and portable, making it easy to take with you on the go.
- The two burners allow for heat control, so you can cook all your food evenly.
- You’ll be the envy of your friends with your amazing barbeque skills.
- You’ll be able to show off your culinary prowess at every get together.
- The igniters for the two burners only work sometimes
What are the best gas grills?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as the best gas grill for one person may not be the best gas grill for another person. Some of the factors that you may want to consider when purchasing a gas grill include the size of the grill, the type of fuel it uses, and its features. Additionally, you should consider your own personal needs and preferences when choosing a gas grill.
How does a gas grill work?
A gas grill uses natural or propane gas to heat up and cook food. The gas is ignited by a spark, which causes it to burn and produce heat. This heat then cooks the food on the grill. Gas grills are typically easier to start than charcoal grills, and they also tend to cook food more quickly.
What are some of the benefits of using a gas grill?
Some of the benefits of using a gas grill include even cooking, quick cooking times, and easy cleanup. Gas grills also tend to produce less smoke than charcoal grills, which makes them a better choice for cooks who don’t want the added flavor of smoke in their food. Additionally, gas grills are typically cheaper to operate than charcoal grills.
How to use a gas grill?
To use a gas grill, you first need to make sure that it is properly assembled and that all of the components are working correctly. Next, you need to connect the grill to a propane tank and light it using the spark igniter. Once the grill is lit, you can start cooking by placing food on the grates. Be sure to keep an eye on the temperature gauge to ensure that your food is cooked evenly and at the desired temperature. When you are finished cooking, be sure to turn off the grill and let it cool down before cleaning it.
what are the cons of using a gas grill?
The main downside to using a gas grill is that it can be difficult to achieve a high level of heat, which is necessary for searing meats. Additionally, gas grills can be expensive to purchase and operate. Propane tanks also need to be regularly refilled, which can be inconvenient. Finally, gas grills can be dangerous if not used properly.
should I buy a gas grill or a charcoal grill?
This is ultimately a personal decision, as both gas and charcoal grills have their own pros and cons. Some people prefer the flavor that charcoal grills produce, while others find that gas grills are more convenient and easier to use. Ultimately, the best grill for you depends on your own personal needs and preferences.
what is the difference between a gas grill and a charcoal grill?
The main difference between a gas grill and a charcoal grill is that a gas grill uses propane or natural gas to produce heat, while a charcoal grill uses charcoal as its fuel. Gas grills are typically easier to start and cook food more quickly than charcoal grills. Additionally, gas grills tend to produce less smoke than charcoal grills. Charcoal grills are typically cheaper to purchase and operate, and they also produce a more pronounced flavor than gas grills.
Factors to consider before buying best gas grills under $500
When purchasing a gas grill, there are several factors that you will need to consider. The first is the size of the grill. You will want to choose a grill that is large enough to accommodate your needs. Additionally, you should consider the type of fuel that the grill uses. Some grills use natural gas, while others use propane. You should also consider the features that the grill offers, such as an ash catcher or side burner. Additionally, you will need to decide how much you are willing to spend on a gas grill. Gas grills can range in price from around $100 to $1,000 or more.
The best gas grills under $500 should have the following features:
-A large cooking area that can accommodate your needs
-A fuel type that you are comfortable using, such as natural gas or propane
-Multiple burners for even cooking
-An ash catcher to make cleanup easier
-A side burner for cooking additional foods
-A temperature gauge to help you cook food at the desired temperature
There are three main types of gas grills:
• Standard grills: These grills have a single cooking surface and are the most basic type of gas grill.
• Double-sided grills: These grills have two cooking surfaces, which allows you to cook food on both sides at the same time.
• Rotisserie grills: These grills have a rotisserie system that allows you to roast food using indirect heat.
When choosing a gas grill, it’s important to consider the size of the grill. The size of the grill will determine how much food you can cook at once. Most gas grills range in size from small (20 inches) to large (48 inches).
When choosing a gas grill, be sure to consider the features that are important to you. Some of the most important features include:
• Grill type: Do you want a standard grill, a double-sided grill, or a rotisserie grill?
• Grill size: What’s the maximum size of grill that will fit in your space?
• Grill cooking surface: How much cooking surface do you need?
• Grill temperature control: Do you want a grill with an adjustable temperature control, or one with a fixed temperature?
• Grill ignition type: Do you want a grill with a manual ignition, or one with an automatic ignition?
Gas grills are made from a variety of materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, and cast iron. Aluminum gas grills are the lightest and most affordable, while cast iron gas grills are the heaviest and most expensive. Stainless steel gas grills are the middle ground, and they offer a good mix of affordability and durability.
When shopping for a gas grill, it’s important to set a budget and stick to it. Gas grills range in price from around $100 to $1,000 or more. The best gas grills under $500 are those that offer good value for the price.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a gas grill is the amount of BTUs it produces. BTUs (British thermal units) are a measure of how much heat a grill can produce, and the higher the BTUs, the more heat the grill will produce. Most gas grills range in BTUs from 10,000 to 60,000
If you want a grill that you can take with you on camping trips or to tailgating parties, you’ll want to choose a portable gas grill. Portable gas grills are small and lightweight, and they usually use propane as fuel.
Shelving and Storage Space
If you’re looking for a grill that offers extra storage space, you’ll want to choose a grill with shelves or cabinets. This extra storage space can come in handy for storing grilling tools, cooking utensils, and food.
The cooking capacity of a gas grill is the amount of food that can be cooked at one time. Most gas grills have a cooking capacity of between 100 and 500 square inches.
Number of Burners
The number of burners a gas grill has will determine how many foods you can cook at once. Most gas grills have at least two burners, while some have up to six burners.
A side burner is a burner that’s located on the side of the grill. It’s typically used for cooking food such as vegetables or sauces.
The ignition system is the mechanism that starts the flame on the grill. There are two types of ignition systems: manual and automatic. Manual ignition systems require you to light a match or use a lighter to start the flame, while automatic ignition systems do it for you.
When choosing a gas grill, it’s important to choose a brand that you can trust. Some of the best brands of gas grills include Weber, Char-Broil, and Masterbuilt.
Weber is one of the most popular brands of gas grills, and they offer a wide range of grills in a variety of sizes and styles. Char-Broil is also a popular brand, and they offer a wide range of grills at affordable prices. Masterbuilt is a lesser-known brand, but they offer some of the best gas grills under $500.
The best gas grills under $500 typically come with a warranty. This means that if there are any problems with the grill, the company will likely fix or replace it. This can be a great feature if you plan on using your grill often. It can also help to ensure that your grill lasts for a long time.
Another important factor to consider when purchasing a grill is the customer service of the company. This includes things like how easy it is to get in touch with customer service, how helpful they are, and how long it takes for them to resolve issues. Be sure to research this before making your purchase.
FAQs about best gas grills under $500
What is a BTU?
– British Thermal Unit. It’s a unit of measurement for energy.
– A BTU is the amount of heat it takes to raise the temperature of 1 pound of water by 1 degree Fahrenheit.
– It’s a measure of how much energy is required to change the temperature of one pound of water by one degree Fahrenheit.
How many BTUs should a gas grill have for your home?
– Less than 20,000 BTUs
– Between 20,000 and 30,000 BTUs
– More than 30,000 BTUs
What are the benefits of converting a propane grill to natural gas?
– Less maintenance. The grills running on natural gas work more efficiently than those burning propane, which means less time and money spent on cleaning and maintaining the grill.
– More options for cooking. Grilling with natural gas offers an array of different cooking methods, including searing, smoking, pan-frying and deep frying.
– Safer. Natural gas is safer than propane because it doesn’t emit harmful chemicals into the air or flame up as easily when exposed to heat sources such as hot coals or flames from a nearby barbecue lighter fluid tank
How long does a gas grill last?
– The average lifespan of a gas grill is 10 years.
– The lifespan varies depending on the quality, material, and use of the grill.
– A high-quality stainless steel grill will last longer than an aluminum one.
What is the ideal cooking temperature for a steak on a gas grill?
– Low (160-170ºF) – Rare
– Medium (175-190ºF) – Medium rare
– High (200+ºF) – Well done
What is the best way to use the smoker box on a gas grill?
– Place wood chips in the smoker box and connect it to a propane tank
– Add chunks of wood or charcoal and close it tightly
– Use only if you want smoke flavor
What features are important to you when purchasing a gas grill?
– Cooking surface area
– Type of fuel (propane vs. natural gas)
What type of grill do you prefer?
– Gas Grills: They are the most popular. They are good for outdoor use, but can be expensive.
– Electric Grills: These are the cheapest and easiest to use.
– Charcoal Grills: These grills produce a great flavor and have an authentic taste. But they can be messy and time consuming to clean up after cooking on them.
What are the benefits of using a gas grill?
– It cooks food evenly.
– It doesn’t produce as much smoke as a charcoal grill.
– The heat is adjustable, so you can cook food at different temperatures.
How do you start a gas grill?
– Turn on the propane tank and wait for it to fill.
– Light the grill with a match.
– Set the dial and wait for it to ignite.
What is the best way to clean my gas grill?
– Clean the grates with a wire brush and then heat them on high for 5 minutes.
– Remove all residue from the surface of the grill with hot water, soap and a stiff bristled brush.
– Take out all food particles from inside before cleaning.
A gas grill is a great investment for any homeowner. Not only does it make cooking outdoors more enjoyable, but it can also add value to your home if you ever decide to sell. We’ve highlighted some of the best gas grills under $500 that are sure to meet your needs and budget. Whether you’re looking for a basic model or something with more features, we have you covered. So what are you waiting for? Start browsing our selection today!
It can be tough to know what to look for when purchasing a gas grill. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We’ve compiled a list of the best gas grills under $500 that are sure to meet your needs and budget. So whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast or just looking for an easy way to cook up burgers and dogs for your next backyard BBQ, one of these grills is sure to fit the bill. Thanks for reading, and happy cooking!